Facts: What does Colonial Nissan,Inc. do with your personal information?
Why?: Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
What?: The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
-Social Security Number and Income
-Credit History and Credit score
-Employment info and Checking Account info
How?: All financial companies need to share customers personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reason financial companies can share their customers personal information: the reasons Colonial Nissan, Inc chooses to share: and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information:
1. For our everyday business purposes- such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Does Colonial Nissan,Inc share? Yes Can you limit this sharing? No
2. For Marketing purposes- to offer our products and services to you. Does Colonial Nissan,Inc share? Yes Can you limit this sharing? No
3. For joint marketing with other financial companies- Does Colonial Nissan,Inc share? Yes Can you limit this sharing? No
4. For our affiliates' everyday business purposes- information about your transactions and experiences. Does Colonial Nissan,Inc share? No Can you limit this sharing? We do not share
5. For our affiliates' everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness. Does Colonial Nissan,Inc share? No Can you limit this sharing? We do not share
6. For our affiliates to market to you- Does Colonial Nissan,Inc share? No Can you limit this sharing? We do not share
7. For non affiliates to market to you- Does Colonial Nissan,Inc share? No Can you limit this sharing? We do not share
To limit our sharing: Call 215-364-1100 and ask for Finance or Visit us online at Colonialnissan.com
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information five days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we can continue to share you information as described in this notice.
Who is providing this notice? Colonial Nissan, Inc
How does Colonial Nissan, Inc protect my personal information? To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with Federal Law. These measures include computer safeguards, and secure files and buildings.
How does Colonial Nissan, Inc collect my personal information? We collect your personal information, for example, when you: Apply for credit or apply for lease. When you contact us or provide employment info. When you show your drivers license.
We also collect your personal information form others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, and other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
-sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your credit worthiness.
-affiliates from using your information to market to you.
-sharing for non affiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else? Your choices will apply to everyone on your account, unless you tell us otherwise.
-Affiliates- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non financial companies.
-Nonaffiliates- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non financial companies.
-Joint Marketing- A formal agreement between non affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.